Policy 101: We Care About Our Readers
In the interest of transparency, here is our policy about publishing content (and advertisements) on our website and in the Teacher’s Monthly Magazine.
- We don’t publish sponsored articles, although we do allow advertisers to advertise on targeted articles.
- We don’t write about products or services that we don’t firmly believe will bring value to education in South Africa, or to South African teachers.
- Teacher’s Monthly is owned by EvaluNet, but EvaluNet and associated sponsors do not influence the objectivity of the contributors who write content for the website and magazine. Additionally, the views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of EvaluNet, its employees or associates.
- Our contributors are actively encouraged to write objectively, critically and aim their content at an average level so that anyone can read it.
- We sometimes source news and information externally. These sources are always credited. It is also important to note that we have no control over the content of our external sources.
- Our content is used by other websites and publications, and we give permission for this provided our terms and conditions are adhered to.